RSS feeds are feeds of information from websites, e.g. newspapers or online journals. Once you have added them to your course they update automatically. This can help to keep your Blackboard course fresh and also can point students towards resources they should be reading.
- First find the RSS feed source on the relevant website. Looking for an RSS feed icon can help here e.g. on the BBC news feeds page.
- Right click on the feed link and copy it
- Go to your Blackboard course and click on the menu area where you want to add the RSS feed
- Make sure Edit Mode is on
- Move your mouse over the Tools menu and choose RSS feed
- Enter a title and paste the feed address in the Feed URL box.
- Adjust other options if required, then click on Submit