Instructors can view courses as a student by simply turning editing off. However, in order to thoroughly test an activity, such as online submission, it is necessary to use a test student account. Instructors can create a test student as follows:
- In the Control panel of your course click on Course tools
- Click on Add test student
- The student username will be your username_s
- Enter a password, and confirm this.
- Click Create Test Student
You will need to use the Guest login option when logging in as this student.
Please note: You must keep these details confidential in line with IT Services’s Code of Conduct for the use of computing facilities. You are responsible for any Blackboard use undertaken using this username and password. All test student accounts will be deleted at the end of each academic year.