You can add your Blackboard calendar to Google as follows:
- Click on your name in the top right of Blackboard
- Click on the calendar icon
- In the bottom left of the Calendar you will see a link called “Get External calendar link”. Click on this
- Copy the link (Ctrl + C or Cmd + C for Mac)
- Open your Google calendar
- Under “Other calendars” on the left click the drop down arrow
- Choose “Add by URL” and paste in the link (Ctrl + V or Cmd + V for Mac), then click “Add Calendar”
- Please note the calendar name may appear initially as a long URL (web address) , but this will then change to University of Bristol.
- You may wish to change the Calendar name “University of Bristol” e.g. to Blackboard . To do this click the dropdown to the right of the calendar and select Calendar settings, then edit the name and Save.
Please note that any editing of events has to be done in Blackboard.