We are currently collecting information on critical activities for Blackboard and QuestionMark Perception for this coming academic year. Critical activities are those for which it is essential that TEL systems such as Blackboard or QMP are available, such as assignment submissions or online exams.
Critical activity information is very important as it is used to schedule downtime for essential maintenance to Blackboard, QMP and other systems with the least disruption to you and your students. The information also helps us and IT Services to more effectively support students and staff in the event of an unexpected disruption to Blackboard, QMP, Turnitin or related services (such as MyBristol).
Please could you send all the following information about any critical activity to firstname.lastname@example.org:-
* date of activity
* time of activity
* duration of activity (if applicable)
* type of activity (eg Blackboard assignment submission, Turnitin assignment submission, QMP exam, Blackboard test, Blackboard results release, etc)
* level of activity (eg summative, formative, exam, mock, etc)
* approximate number of students involved
* course ID (for Blackboard), or exam or group name (for QMP)
* room the activity is taking place in (if applicable)
* staff contact details
You can view and check the critical date information that users have already supplied.. If you have critical activity that is missing please email: email@example.com